jac and razel's night out


We were hungry. Or maybe I was more hungry than Jac was. But she went with me anyway.
The evening before I began the early stages of my powerpoint presentation for my Japanese literature class. Maybe I enjoyed making the slides so much that I didn't notice the sun's gray rays creeping inside our window. It was 5 am when I decided that I needed to sleep.
I woke up at 12 noon, feeling so dizzy, so tired, so hungry and still so sleepy. I had my quiet time, said my morning--or shall we say noon--prayers, took a bath, prepared my things, and went straight to Kalay for the ACLE with only three pieces of chocolate cookies inside my stomach.
I was hungry. Really really hungry. So hungry I could hear my stomach growling at certain unpredictable intervals!
At 4pm I said good-bye to the DCF folks and went to Oz for some pasta. I studied for my Philosophy midterms after the meal. And afterwards, I was still hungry. Grrr...
~~~
Jac and I met at the Yakal lobby after agreeing to eat somewhere nice that evening. We went to Kenny Roger's in Katipunan. Experience has told us that Kenny Roger's was uber sulit compared to other restaurants. Jac ordered combo meal #1: chicken (fried), rice and iced tea + chicken noodle soup. That was Php 87.00. I ordered combo meal #3: chicken (roasted to perfection! nyam!), rice, iced tea and veggie side dish. Wheee!!!
I finished my meal first because Jac was having a discourse on her Bible study sessions with Phylla and Zerah Mae, her pretty and talented disciples. As I waited for her to finish, I decided to make a chronicle of her eating patterns using her camera.
When she finished her meal, she posed for the last time and said, "Solve!"
Meanwhile, I was also having my own ego-boosting session in order to keep myself from being amused by Jac's poses. She would laugh each time I pointed the camera at her, which kept her from finishing her ever-sumptuous meal.
Jac: Talagang pare-pareho ang pose mo ano?
Razel: Oo naman kasi dun lang ako maganda.
LOL LOL
~~~
Anyway, to wrap up the night, we went to Seattle's Best Coffee to get some nice nice coffee. We ordered the same thing: white chocolate mocha something. Only Jac ordered it hot while mine was iced.
Sorry, SBC, but Gloria Jean's is still my #1 coffee shop.
:P
2 commentaires:
Ang kulit ng pics! Hahaha, eat with me next time. :))
sure, Lance! :P basta dalhin mo camera mo. :P
Enregistrer un commentaire