sometimes i tell myself...
i'm a loser.
i'm pathetic.
i have no direction.
i'm misunderstood.
i'm unloved.
then, someone comes along and says:
"You know that's a lie."
I don't really know what to dream about anymore. I would like to dream about eternity. But that is something beyond anything I could ever imagine. What now?
i'm a loser.
i'm pathetic.
i have no direction.
i'm misunderstood.
i'm unloved.
then, someone comes along and says:
"You know that's a lie."
Posted by
chibi
at
09:50
Labels: snippets, stones on the Walk
-Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient
3 commentaires:
i know this sounds preachy, pero love kita and Jesus loves you more than i do :)
hi anak :)
i know this sounds preachy, but i love you and Jesus loves you more than i do :)
you have victory in Christ.
you have meaning in Christ.
you have purpose in Christ.
if nobody else understands you, God does.
you are loved. =)
Enregistrer un commentaire