Nemo hasn't been found yet
Mr. Diacre and I cooked lunch for Ms. Green a while ago. It's Miss Green's birthday today. We made dinengdeng Ilonggo style. It was delicious and filling. I've never had dinengdeng that way. The difference with our usual dinengdeng is that the shrimp is boiled, the skin is removed, the skin is chopped finely and is boiled once more. The broth from the shrimp skin is used as a broth for the dish. I don't know if I described things correctly. But the point is, the meal was delicious. And I haven't had veggies this tasty since I got to QC. Hayy... I've always loved home-cooked meals better than packed or reheated ones. It was also an amazing thing that I didn't get allergies.
Also, we watched Finding Nemo after lunch. When I faced that old reddish computer screen with my sleepy eyes, I was the one who laughed most and loudest. Err... that comes as no surprise if you know me. On the dining table alone, I laughed a lot when they were mimicking the voices of the Gingerbread Man in Shrek 3, telling Pugad Baboy jokes about the Incredibles, and repeating the quotable quotes of the forgetful Dory in Finding Nemo. I was the only who hasn't watched Finding Nemo yet. Haha!
Anyway, we didn't get to watch the whole of Finding Nemo because Ms. Green and I had to go to the DCF Execore meeting and later to the "Surprise" Party for her. (She found out about it by accident.) I realized as Ms. Green and I were walking to the SVCF Tambayan that I was like Dory--forgetful and naive. I was telling Ms. Green something when she reminded me that I had told her about that already. Hmmm... That was the forgetful part. I felt naive because, well, I had been confined inside my own bubble for too long, problematizing my own problems, thinking my own thoughts, whining my own whines that I forget there are other problems in the world that are more pressing and depressing than mine. Hayy... Rebuked again.
I hope Mr. Marlin finds Nemo soon. :)
3 commentaires:
Hello, ate. Uhm, sorry for the dormwatch article. 'Di ko naibigay, nakalimutan ko kasi. Actually tapos ko na siya nung Tuesday pa. :(
P.S.: Marlin does find Nemo in the end, but I don't want it to be soon, because that would mean the story would end already.
I thought you're allergic to shrimps?
Kem, what i meant was: i haven't finished watching the movie yet.
Poy, yes i am allergic to shrimp.
Enregistrer un commentaire