a thought
When God gives you a vision, everything else seems to become futile...
until you realize that certain 'desires' are still there.
Yes, they've become futile. But they're still there.
I don't really know what to dream about anymore. I would like to dream about eternity. But that is something beyond anything I could ever imagine. What now?
When God gives you a vision, everything else seems to become futile...
until you realize that certain 'desires' are still there.
Yes, they've become futile. But they're still there.
Posted by
chibi
at
09:40
Labels: she with the dreams, snippets, stones on the Walk
-Michael Ondaatje, The English Patient
1 commentaire:
I hope you never get to the part when you'll say "I stubbornly followed my own desires and after bleeding realized that it should have been His vision I followed..."
I pray that you keep with His vision for you.
-tala
Enregistrer un commentaire