dimanche 20 mai 2007

a prelude


"Namiss ko ang mabuhay."



Imagine me saying that with a smile. I just needed to say it after a rough and stormy week. (storm in the summer, hehe!!!)

In between regurgitating the esoteric theories of Gayatri Spivak, looking for pictures of Michael Ondaatje and Anita Desai (as a Blockmate has requested) on the internet, and answering text messages from my Brother, from the Blockmate, and from a Mushroom, I just realized that I haven't been living the way I should be. I just allowed myself to be tossed and battered by the waves like a lonely flotsam in the middle of the ocean. But not only that! I was swallowed by a fish!!! (For the meaning of this, bribe somebody out there...)

Anyway, I have to finish my report for tomorrow. I'm the last reporter in our Literatures of Southeast Asia 1 class (in short, CL 141 or Indian Literature). It just so happened that I was also the first reporter. The first and the last. A & O? Joke!!!


"Namiss ko ang mabuhay."

Imagine me saying that with a smile. I know, it may look freaky, but well... hehe! I'll expound on the rough stormy days next time. Au revoir! (pronounced: "o-vwa")


Aucun commentaire: