wokei... let's see...
I was tagged by Ms. Green
Seven Things That Scare You
1. Being left alone
2. Uncertainty
3. Higad
4. Scary Japanese flicks
5. Being betrayed/ Betraying somebody
6. Hurting someone close to me
7. Losing my Lord
Seven Things You Like the Most
1. Poetry (Literature in general) and books
2. Music
3. Having long talks and silences with close friends
4. Honesty
5. Memorizing poems
6. Children and playing with them
7. Listening to people
Seven Important Things In Your Room
1. Bibles
2. Literature books
3. Boxes and drawers
4. Bed
5. Notebooks and journals
6. Mementos
7. Violin
Seven Random Facts About You
1. I'm allergic to many things...
2. I'm moody and I implode.
3. I play the violin, the guitar, and the piano but don't play them all very well.
4. My favorite literary theorist is Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel.
5. I like researching but I hate writing papers.
6. I like having my poems critiqued by credible people.
7. I stare into space a lot.
Seven Things You Plan to Do Before You Die
1. Bring somebody to Christ
2. Work as a teacher/ editor/ writer
3. Breathe the fresh air of the sea
4. Sit beside a lonely person and talk
5. Go to some other country like Japan
6. Write stuff
7. Learn to love
Seven Things You Can Do
1. Write (or at least attempt to)
2. Play table tennis
3. Sing and play instruments
4. Listen
5. Analyze literary works
6. Walk to school
7. Laugh at every corny joke that has ever existed (haha!)
Seven Things You Can't Do
1. Eat a lot
2. Run
3. Breathe well without meds
4. Cook well
5. Swim well
6. Understand many literary theorists
7. Live without God
Seven Things You Find Attractive in the Opposite Sex
1. Wisdom
2. Compassion
3. Ability to listen
4. Ability to act like a gentleman
5. Ability to sing or play an instrument
6. Ability to write
7. Discernment
Seven Things You Say the Most
1. Ngek/Ngark
2. Hay naku/ Naku
3. Hayy...
4. For example
5. Hmm...
6. Salamat po.
7. Sorry po.
Seven Celebrity Crushes
1. Joseph Fiennes (Shakespeare in Love)
2. Johnny Depp (many movies)
3. Ewan McGregor (Moulin Rouge)
4. Cesar Montano (Rizal)
5. Jeremy Sumpter (Peter Pan)
6. Josh Hartnett (Wicker Park)
7. Joel Torre (Rizal)
Seven People You Want to See Take This Test
1. Kemuel
2. Pau
3. Rem
4. Jef
5. Ate Kristina
6. Ate Junjun
7. Ate Janna
...
1 commentaire:
Okay, I'll take it.. :)
Enregistrer un commentaire